TALK TO GOD AS A FRIEND
Santa Nazaria tells us that “prayer is our combat weapon and that we do not get tired of waiting for God’s hour.” When each person talks to God, as a friend talks to his friend, he finds the why and wherefore of his life.
Prayer helps us:
- Seek and find God’s will in your life. Not the most objectively perfect, but what God wants from you.
- Widen the heart towards the dimensions of the universe, but landing on the concrete so as not to get lost in vagueness or unrealizable ideals.
- Know your reality as well as possible, periodically examining yourself, both positively to thank God, and negatively to overcome it with his help.
- Discern, in the light of prayer and reason enlightened by faith, how you can improve your reality to make it more in line with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Finding God in everything created, being contemplative in action, united with Him in everything you do.
It is necessary to open your heart and get going; For our part, we will continue to give you more clues to pray better.