CMC´s NOVITIATE IN CAMEROON
The spiritual exercises were born from the personal experience of Saint Ignatius of Loyola, when he was searching for the will of God. They are a series of prayers – meditations and contemplations – that are made to better live the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To break the inner ties that prevent us from being truly free to love.
- To discover the true face of God, the one that Jesus teaches us.
- To perceive the concrete way in which God invites us to love and serve.
- In order not to be content with a mediocre life, half gas, and fill it with all the meaning.
- To go beyond ideologies, good intentions, fleeting emotions and savor a joyful truth that remains…
The MCI novices in Cameroon will do this practice, essential to better see the option that is about to be taken: the first profession. H. Clarisse Motchoue will accompany you in this experience. May the hearts of all of them be attentive to the voice of God.