UN REPORT ON CLIMATE CHANGE.
A new report from Experts on Climate Change shows that greenhouse gas emissions from human activities are responsible for global warming.
The study predicts that global temperature is expected to reach or exceed 1.5 ° C or more warming in the next 20 years.
He points out that some of those ongoing changes will be irreversible for thousands and even hundreds of thousands of years.
However, there is one hope: “the energetic and lasting reduction of the emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases”.
Every gesture counts, at all levels:
Encouraging the agrarian economy (use of biomass)
It is a sustainable system that also generates wealth and self-management for the people.
Achieving agreements between countries
Achieve the reduction of greenhouse gases through international agreements.
Performing individual actions
- Consume local food products or also known as “kilometer 0” products.
- Recycle and try to minimize our impact by generating less waste.
- Travel in a sustainable way: public transport, use of the bicycle, scooter … And, for longer trips, opt for the train instead of the plane.
- Save on energy consumption.
- Consume less meat (massive meat production is responsible for between 25% and 40% of CO2 emissions).
Are you going to do your bit to make it happen?