February 12, 1927, our congregation was canonically erected. The Church officially recognized the project that, two years before, Santa Nazaria Ignacia began. She expressed in her writings “Working for the extension of the Social Kingdom of Jesus Christ was the desire that gave him being, the one that sustains and increases it”.
February 12, 2021, God continues to invite us to work so that his Kingdom becomes present. He calls us to continue stirring up the desire to be missionaries in all times and places, that the mission gives us being, “we are mission”. May the mission sustain us, push us, encourage us and motivate us, may it make us always look forward, walking towards the centenary.
María Joaquina Lozano López, General Superior