MARÍA GORETTI II PRIVATE EDUCATIONAL UNIT (SANTA CRUZ, BOLIVIE)
The Pastoral de la Unidad, Educativa Privada María Goretti II, throughout these months has been carrying out different activities in order to strengthen the spiritual dimension of children and young people. Taking advantage of the liturgical spaces that the Church offers us from this new modality of virtual teaching.
In the light of the Word of God, in communion with our Church, during this month of May, we set ourselves a goal. Strengthen the devotion and love to our heavenly mother, through various activities and production of various audiovisual resources. We have carried out the following activities:
1. DAILY PRAYER, at the beginning of each day we meditate with Saint Nazaria Ignacia with “a flower for each day”.
2. MARIAN ALTARS. Primary and secondary school students have made Marian altars in their homes.
3. MARIAN CRAFTS. Also with the secondary level the week of Marian crafts has been held.
4. VIRTUAL ALTARS. Young people have developed virtual altars as backgrounds for their screens.
5. PRAYING THE HOLY ROSARY IN FAMILY FOR COURSES. Responding to the call of the Holy Father to pray as a family for the end of the pandemic
It remains for us, but to thank God for this time of encounter, family prayer and sensitization around the Virgin Mary, may she intercede for us.